Serving the San Antonio and Austin Areas for Over 50 Years!
Impervia Series Windows
Why Choose Pella Impervia?
- You want superior durability.
- You prefer the quality look of a painted wood window.
- Youll enjoy peace of mind and beauty that endures.
- Youre looking for exceptional energy efficiency.
Available Impervia Series Windows
Made from the strongest, most durable material available in windows.16 Pella Impervia products are made from Duracast material17 Pella's five-layer, engineered fiberglass composite.
Withstands high heat and subzero cold. Duracast fiberglass composite resists warping in summer and becoming brittle during winter.
A more stylish look.
Beautifully complements your home.
- Pella Impervia windows feature a durable powder-coat finish for the stylish look of painted wood.
- Available prefinished in your choice of White, Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black. Optional dual-color frame White interior with a Tan, Morning Sky Gray, Brown or Black exterior lets you complement your homes interior and exterior design.
Brings more of the outdoors in. Pella InView screens let in 14% more light and are 8% more open for improved airflow compared to conventional fiberglass screens.
Long lasting performance.
Low maintenance. The interior and exterior of your windows and patio doors arrive with a durable powder-coat paint finish.
Looks like new for years. Long-lasting factory powder-coat finish that stays looking great for years inside and out with little care.
Pellas environmentally friendly paint process virtually eliminates VOCs.
Lower heating and cooling costs.
ENERGY STAR Performance. Pella Impervia products offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states.
Optional foam-insulated frames further improve energy efficiency in extreme climates.